This pair of high performance, unisex compression socks use highly advanced technical yarns that provide comfort and recovery DURING and AFTER exercise. Our compression socks are fully tested in a state-of-the-art lab, passing strict guidelines to meet the 20-30mmHg compression rating. VELOCHAMPION is one of only a small number of brands to use a certified manufacturer which uses production machinery that can accurately test the compression of the socks.
The compression benefits are ideal for all sports activities e.g. running, cycling, football, rugby, fitness, athletics, hiking, gym, yoga, golf, tennis, squash, triathlon, cross fit, weight/dead lifting etc. They are also perfect for people who stand up for long periods at work, fly regularly, suffer from calf strains/muscle pulls/Achilles tendon injuries or to combat deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
- Compression support DURING exercise
- Compression Recovery AFTER exercise
- Graduated compression from foot to calf design aids the flow of oxygen to the muscles
- Improves muscle performance/reduces fatigue
- Aids recovery by helping the muscles 'pump' blood back to the heart
- Ventilated Foot bed which is wear proof and comfortable
- Comfortable Cuff design keeps the socks in place without restricting blood flow
- Heel and Foot bed support reduces pressure and friction build-up
- Available in 4 unisex sizes - please see image for size guide
Technical Information The compression socks act as a layer of muscle gently squeezing stretched vein walls. This built-in feature helps fight the force of gravity and circulates blood back up to the heart more efficiently. When blood is properly circulated it provides much-needed oxygen and nutrients to tired muscles that have been deprived during a workout. This compression helps muscle regenerate as well as help to remove any lactic acid build up.
Compression socks provide standard graduated compression fully tested on EACH sock before dispatch. The socks undergo the most advanced medical compression stocking testing (MST Professional) to ensure a true compression and conforms to CE DD ENV 12718/USA FDA standards. This means you receive the very best compression socks available on the market allowing you to reach higher performance with faster recovery times.
||37 - 39
||4 - 6
||40 - 42
||7 - 9
||43 - 45
||10 - 12