SHARK Traverse™ -
When the road starts to become mundane, it's time to Traverse™. It's purpose-built as the ultimate do it all bike, all-day rides over smooth or rough roads. Want to go CX racing? its low and long geometry has fun at its core. Then change the tyres up to 35mm add mudguards and you've got a great winter training bike. Through axle wheels and 6-bolt disc brakes mean precise sure-footed braking whatever the weather. With Traverse, your rides are only limited by your imagination.
Fun, re found!
Frame, Forks, Wheelset & Seat Clamp
- Shark Traverse™
- 7005-T6 Alloy Frame
- T700 HD Carbon Oversize Fork with tapered carbon steer tube
- Internal / external Cabling
- Cable and Di compatible
- Disk Brakes (use 140mm discs)
- Through axle front and rear
- Clamp on the front mech (requires 34.9mm clamp)
- BB86 press fit BB, for superior stiffness
- Forged BB shells
- Tapered headset for superior handling
- Replaceable rear hanger
- Mudguard and Rack mounting points
- Tapered headset
- Seat Clamp (requires 27.2mm seat post)
The Shark Traverse frame has a post mount for the rear brake calliper. The Fork has a flat mount for the front brake calliper.
Wheel Spec -PRO LITE IGNIS 700C WHEELSET
- 21mm Black anodised 6061 Alloy rims (Tubeless Ready)
- 6 bolt Disc brake hubs
- 15mm Through bolt hubs Front and Rear
- Triple butted spokes
- Shimano 10/11 speed freehub
- Japanese Bearings
- weight - Front 738g Rear 900g
For international shipping please contact sales on 0161 249 9005.