We have bundled together our new premium products, so you are prepared when you get back on the saddle. Get this premium package for a special price of £50!
What you will receive:
- 1 x Flexi Hose Pro Pump
- 1 x MLT20 20-in1 Multi Tool
- 1 x Heavy Duty Tyre Levers (3 Pack)
- 1 x Tyre Patches (10 Pack)
Our VeloChampion Professional Flexi Hose Pump features a dual head valve that you can easily unscrew and rotate 180 degrees to change from Presta, Schrader & Dunlop valve fittings in seconds.
The in-built pressure gauge is embedded within the flexible hose part of the pump. The hose is stored within the top of the pump, enclosed with a neat rubber cap to keep out any dirt and debris whilst cycling.
Check out the features below to see what this new VeloChampion Premium Pump has to offer:
- Extractable hose with in-built gauge to inflate and measure your tyre pressure up to 120psi / 8.2 BAR*
- Quick change pump head to fit any Presta, Schrader & Dunlop valve. Simply unscrew, flip and re-attach.
- Click & Twist locking system to ensure your pump stays compact whilst out on the bike. Simply twist to unlock when in use.
- Mount your pump to your bike frame with our frame mount and mounting strap included.
- Made from premium alloy materials quality crafted to ensure a longer pump life.
- Part of our sustainable packaging project to ensure our product packaging is recyclable. This reduces our Company's plastic production and reduces your non-recyclable packaging waste.
Flexi Hose Pump includes:
- VeloChampion Professional Bike Pump
- Robust frame mount bracket + mounting screws + mounting strap
- Additional inflation attachments (1 x sports ball needle plus 2 x inflatable adaptors)
Our VeloChampion MLT20 20-in-1 professional bike multi-tool is the ideal tool for cyclists who want to carry a tool with all the functions without the weight.
Weighing in at only 116g this 1cm depth multi-tool is the answer to all those issues of packaging everything you need into a small seat pack. Stored in a neat VC neoprene carry case it will simply sit neatly in any seat pack or back pocket to ensure you have your mini mechanic in your back pocket whether you need it.
MLT20 Multi-Tool features:
- High Quality CNC Machined Steel
- Slimline Finish
- Lightweight, weighing only 116g
- 20 Function Multi-Tool
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 mm HEX
- T25 / T30 Torx
- PH2 & FL5 Screwdriver
- 2mm & 3.5mm Spoke Wrench
- M7 & M9 Mavic Spoke Wrench
- 8, 9, 10mm Wrench
- Chain Tool
- Valve Core Remover
- Protective Neoprene Storage Sleeve
Superior to our entry level tyre levers. Our new VeloChampion Heavy Duty Tyre Levers are designed to withstand changing any tyre quickly and efficiently.
Made from Nylon, our levers offer superior durability and high tensile strength without the unnecessary weight. With a combined weight of 48g (16g per lever) these tyre levers can be easily stacked together for compact storage within your seat pack.
Whether on the road, hitting the single track or commuting to work, these tyre levers are an essential part of your kit to keep on hand when out on the bike.
Tyre Levers Product¯Dimensions:¯
- Width 3cm
- Height 11cm
- Depth 0.8cm
- Weight 48g (all 3 levers)
Tyre Levers Material: Durable Nylon Composite
VeloChampion Self-Adhesive Puncture Repair Patches (10 Pack). These self-adhesive glueless inner tube repair patches are essential for any cyclists!
Flexible anti-rip patches enable you to quickly repair your inner tube without the need for messy glue on the go. No messy glue no bulky packaging.
Tyre patches features:
- Quick and easy to use
- No glue required
- Lightweight and easy to carry in your jersey pocket or seat pack
- Choose from a pack of 6 Self Adhesive Tube Patches or a pack of 10
- With sandpaper in a neat little carry box
- Stretches, flexes and twists to mould to the shape of the inner tube
- A must-have accessory to include as part of your puncture repair kit
- non-rip patches
Please note:To achieve the best possible results repair the tube in the following method below.
- Deflate the tube completely after locating the puncture
- If the tube is wet - dry with a cloth/rag
- Gently sand the tube around the punctured area with the sandpaper - making sure the sanded area is slightly larger than the patch so the edges stick properly
- Carefully remove the patch from the paper backing without touching the sticky area
- Place the centre of the patch over the hole and press down firmly from the centre to the outer edges and apply pressure for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, remove pressure and allow another 30 seconds for the glue to bond to the inner tube
- Inflate the tube