Protect your cleats when you dismount from the bike. Cleats are an essential item when you clip into your bike, that is why we want to enable you to protect them and increase the lifespan of them with our VeloChampion SPD Cleat Covers, saving you time and money purchasing new ones.
Why do I need cleat covers?
Cleat Covers enable you to walk in your road or mtb shoes without damaging your cleats. Cleats can also pick up dirt and mud when walking in your shoes which will also prevent you from clipping in and out of your pedals smoothly.
What cleats are these covers compatible with?
Our VeloChampion Cleat Covers are compatible with all SPD cleats on the market.
How do I attach my cleat covers to my cleats?
Simple! They easily hook over your SPD cleats and with them being made from 100% rubber they easily fit to your SPD cleats.
Will they add weight to my cleats?
Not really. Our VeloChampion SPD Cleat Covers weigh only 12grams, that’s 0.4oz.
Are there any other benefits to using cleat covers?
Yes! Because these VeloChampion SPD Cleat Covers are made from 100% rubber, they will also provide as additional grip when walking in your mtb or road cycling shoes. Which let’s face it, if you’re walking downhill you might be thankful of the extra support.
- ✅ COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SPD CLEATS – Easy to fit on to your SPD cleats on road or mountain bike shoes (MTB)
- ✅EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR CLEATS – Prevent wear and tear or mud in your cleats by protecting them with these cleat covers when you are walking with your bike or storing your shoes.
- ✅EASY TO USE – suitable for quick removal and attachments when on the bike
- ✅LIGHTWEIGHT – Weighing in at only 12grams, these cleat covers are small and lightweight to fit in to your seat pack or jersey pocket when you are cycling.
- ✅DURABLE ANTI-SLIP RUBBER – Made from durable anti-slip rubber with enough movement to allow a smooth overlay on to your SPD cleats and providing grip.
Height: 5.5cm / 2.1”
Width: 3.6cm / 1.4”
Depth: 0.8cm / 0.31”