VC Comp Pro 'Puig' Windflex Vest
Any rider that has ever found the temperature drop dramatically like when you descend a hill or mountain will understand the benefit of a good vest. Riding up and then down one of our favourite climbs 'The Puig' in Majorca we wanted to create a vest that was super light, would pack very small and was a great fit for fast descending. The VC Comp Pro 'Puig' Windflex Vest answers all those wishes and more! The vest utilises the unbelievably light weight 'Windflex' windproof / shower proof material, which allows it to pack incredibly small into your jersey pocket. The ergonomic panel designs combined with stretchy mesh rear panels offers great fit without buffeting.
The vest also has perfectly positioned pocket openings that match up with the VC Comp jackets allowing very easy and safe access to the rear pockets. Reflective trim across the shoulders.
- This super-light accessory can easily be folded and stored in your rear pocket when not being used.
- Ideal in windy conditions, cold and light rain.
- The collar prevents wind and moisture from entering.
- Back of the vest made with soft and elastic mesh, for perspiration.
- Reflective piping to improve safety on the road.
- Easy open 'pockets' to connect with jersey pockets.
- Waist and shoulder edge: elastic, comfortable and flat piping.
- Anti-friction zip protector.
- Camlock system in the zip, to prevent the zip from unzipping itself.
- No annoying label tags at the neck.
Note; the Puig Windflex Vest is sleeveless. Photos show the Vest over the top of a jersey, jersey and tights not included.