Win a Pair of VIP Tickets to Watch a Tour of Britain Stage Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families or agencies or companies associated with the application.
- To Enter you must like VELOCHAMPION on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/VeloChampionUK/ and comment underneath the competition video post with the name of the Stage that you would like to attend.
- Ends midnight 3rd September 2017
- The Prize: 2 x winners selected at random will each receive: a pair of VIP tickets to attend a stage of the Tour of Britain of their choice. One pair of tickets for stage 6 & 7 is available. View stages: http://www.tourofbritain.co.uk/
- VELOCHAMPION reserves the right to substitute the prizes for other prizes of equal or greater value, should the need reasonably arise.
- The winners will be contacted week commencing 4th September.
- Prize winners not contactable or who fail to respond to winner notification within 48 hours will lose their entitlement to the prize which will be re-awarded to the next eligible entrant.
- No liability is accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- There is a maximum of one (1) entry allowed per person. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner(s) agree not to sell, offer to sell or use the prize(s) for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the prize(s) on an internet auction site)
- The promoter may refuse to award any prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrants fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter at its sole discretion reserves the right to remove any messages left that breach any of the above conditions.
- The winner(s) must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this competition and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- VELOCHAMPION reserves the right to change the aforementioned Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notification. It is the entrants responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions for changes.
- Data Protection: Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Promoter: VELOCHAMPION, Unit 6 Atlas House, St Georges Square, Bolton, Lancashire, BL1 2HB