VeloChampion MTB mountain Bike Lock-On Bike Handlebar Grips Two Sides Locking Non-Slip-Rubber Bicycle Handle Grip with Aluminum Alloy Lock, Bike Grip for Scooter Tricycle Road Urban Folding Bike BMX
Your handlebars are the most important contact between you and your bike, the other 2 contacts being saddle and pedals, so the importance of a good set of handlebar grips should not be overlooked or underestimated.
The Velochampion grips offer more control over your bike and can help to reduce hand fatigue when on long or bumpy rides.
The Velochampion Lock-On Grips feature a dual profile knurled pattern for maximum traction. Each grip incorporates black alloy clamps etched with the VeloChampion logo to secure the grip to the handlebar.
Here are a few words from the guys at @UKMTB_Chat who reviewed our handlebar grips.
"Similar compound (quite hard) and construction, with 2 lock rings and separate end plugs. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing as they seem well built and of good quality.
The grips have 2 different textures on the grip body, I found them to be quite comfy and even tried a ride without gloves to see how they felt.
These grips are quite long, I had to move my brakes & gear shifter along the bars to get them to fit, so if you have big hands these could be the grips for you.
They allow you to hold the bars, they performed well, did what it says on the tin.. . would I be disappointed if a bike I had came with these grips? Definitely not."
Click here to read the full review online
- Lock-On Grip System for 100% slip-free performance
- Will fit any standard straight bicycle or stunt scooter handlebar including mountain bikes, hybrid/city handlebars, including flat bars, riser bars, some porteur bars, etc with a diameter of 22.2 mm
- Dual profile knurled pattern for maximum traction
- Soft Kraton rubber
- Matt black alloy clamps laser etched with the Velochampion logo
- Size: 128mm length
- Narrow profile ideal for all types of bikes
- Weight: 125g per pair
- 2 x black bar end plugs