VeloChampion Deep winter cycling gloves for cold and wet conditions developed with pro riders.
The Deep Winter gloves are designed to keep your hands warm and dry without compromising control. The glove is constructed using a 3 layer system where the middle waterproof membrane is secured to the shape of the glove (as opposed to the 'floating' liners used in many gloves). The length of the glove is extended as is the elasticated cuff designed to go under your winter jacket sleeve and not to leave any exposed skin.
Inside of the glove is a brushed fleece which is warm and soft against the skin.
A synthetic palm combined with a silicone grip and our Pro Gel Tech 'Palm Cushion' technology offer excellent adhesion and comfort no matter what the weather conditions.
The gloves also have reflective graphics for dull and night time safety.
- Extended length cuff design
- Nose and Sweat thumb wipes
- Silicone grip palm
- Pro GelTM Tech palm insert with 4mm Padding
- Reflective graphics
Please Note: If washing these gloves always dry them at room temperature. Excessive heat from a radiator can over dry the synthetic palm and it can start to crack.
- XS Hand Circumference 15.3cm / Hand Length 16cm
- Small Hand Circumference 17.9cm / Hand Length 17cm
- Medium Hand Circumference 20.3cm / Hand Length 18.3cm
- Large Hand Circumference 22.9cm / Hand Length 19.4cm
- X Large Hand Circumference 25.9cm / Hand Length 20.4cm