No cyclist wants or likes freezing cold or wet feet during winter rides. So we ergonomically designed an overshoe that was:
- Easy to put on / take off
- Adjustable for a variety of cleats
Our Velochampion deep winter neoprene overshoes for cold and wet conditions and have been developed to cope with the toughest winter conditions without the bulk, yet with the warmth by adding a slim fleece inner.
The overshoes are constructed using a specially developed high stretch neoprene material that is only 1mm thick and allows for a low-profile and aerodynamic fit. Note; these overshoes will only fit cycling shoes. We also sourced a highly technical sealing tape on all panels inside the overshoe to makes it waterproof and allows for 100% stretch.
Due to the high elastic nature of the material we've created a pair of overshoes that are waterproof, forms to any cycling shoe, has no bulk and can easily be pulled on to the shoe and removed.
- WATER REPELLENT AND WINDPROOF: cycling overshoes are water-repellent
- DURABLE HEAVY DUTY NEOPRENE on the joint which has high strength, good toughness
- ELASTIC: the shoe cover has a flexible stretch
- PORTABLE AND CONVENIENCE: Lightweight
- STREAMLINED MATERIAL: Designed to improve efficiency dragging, allowing you to go faster
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Fits most brands and cycling shoes, protects and enhances your shoes
While we ensure that all our products are made from the highest quality materials possible, please ensure to handwash them before use.