Replacement inserts for use with Shimano Dura Ace Ultegra and 105 brakes. Also compatible with all Sram brake sets
- SUITABLE FOR MOST BIKE TYPES – Can be used on brakesets using Shimano Dura Ace, Ultegra and 105
- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE – 2 brake pad inserts suitable for front or back brakes
- FOR ALUMINIUM BRAKING SURFACES - can be used on any tubular or clincher rim brakesets with aluminium braking surfaces.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE BRAKING – Our rubber compound brake pad inserts gives you the best braking performance in all weather conditions - resulting in maximum braking power positive braking feedback and durability
- Designed for use on wheels with an aluminium braking surface
- Pack contains 2 brake inserts (1 pair) can be used on either front or rear brakes
- Can be used on any tubular or clincher rim (aluminium braking surface)
- Water and Dirt Dissipation groves
High performance Plus compound gives the best braking performance in all conditions - resulting in maximum braking power positive braking feedback and durability.
Perfect replacement inserts for reliable and consistent braking performance in all weathers - particularly in typical British conditions.
How do I know if my brake pads need replacing?
There are a number of ways to tell: the first thing to check is the brake pad's surface and wear markers. If the pad is worn-out the pre-cut grooves in the pad's contact surface will have completely disappeared or the pads are worn down to the wear markers - if so you need to replace them immediately.
Other signs to look out for: significant fall-off in braking performance squeaking sound when brakes are applied a gritty scraping sound means the metal of the brake shoe is hitting the rim a sticky/juddering feeling when braking indicates uneven wear and is sticking to the rim - if any of these symptoms occur replace your brake pads immediately.
Why do I need to change my brake pads?
Braking efficiency decreases and stopping distances increase when pads wear to a dangerous level-magnified in wet conditions.